$ ansible -i hosts \* -m debug -a 'msg="${greeting}"' won't work...

frank.stuppy at erv.de frank.stuppy at erv.de
Mon Jan 25 10:53:22 CET 2016

Hi there,

am I wrong or will the example for ansible in the documentation not work?

reclass does not parse the ansible plays and therefor it can't replace e.g. ${greeting} or am I something missing.

Cheers Franky

Frank Stuppy
ITERGO Informationstechnologie GmbH
ERV Basisinfrastruktur (PEBE M)
Thomas-Dehler-Straße 2
81737 München
Tel.         089/4166-1250
Fax         089/4166-2250
Frank.Stuppy at erv.de<mailto:Frank.Stuppy at erv.de>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Christian Diedrich
Geschäftsführung: Tomasz Smaczny (Vorsitzender),
Lothar Engelke, Joachim Fensch, Bernd Jung, Dr. Michael Regauer.
Sitz: Düsseldorf, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 37996